I am so honored to be a part of the blogging community. It is an amazing group of passionate, hard working and disciplined people. So an award like this means so much more to me than words can express.
A huge thanks to Ana of Aromas and Flavors from my Kitchen for nominating me for this award! I am a fan of Ana’s wonderful blog. Do check it out. I am sure you will stay to experience the various aromas and flavors in her kitchen.
Here are the rules for accepting the award.
RULES OF ACCEPTANCE:
* Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
* Answer the 10 questions given to you.
* Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
* Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
Here are the questions:
1. On the bad days, how do you cheer yourself up?
A- By thinking of my children.
2. Which is your favorite food?
A- That is a tough question- I love all kinds of food!
3. How do you let go?
A- By trusting God to take care
4. How much do you value ‘silence’?
A-Ha ha! I am a very talkative person, so people around me must be valuing silence more 🙂
5. Will you hurt someone intentionally or lie to make them feel better?
A- No, that is not me at all.
6. Do you have faith in humanity? why or why not?
A- I do. There are just as many good people out there too.
7. One thing you really wish could come true?
A- Being the carefree little child again
8. If you had to sum up your life in 10 or less words, what would they be?
A- Lives to eat:)
9. How do you express anger?
A- I am pretty direct about explaining why I am angry.
10. What is the one thing that will turn you completely off about a person?
A- Talking behind my back while pretending to be my friend.
My List of Nominations Include:
- Karen @ Healing Your Grief
- Whitney @ Whitbit’s Indian kitchen
- Sam and Tracy@ Fit is a Feminist issue
- Dr. Sana Keller @Health Unlimited
- Susan @ Watch Hatch Fly
- Naina@ Spice in the city
- Salama@ Dried Red Chillies
Congratulations to all!!!