I cannot put into words how much these nominations mean to me! I am in awe of all of the super-talented bloggers and am honored just to be in their company. I truly mean this from the bottom of my heart. So you can imagine how privileged I feel to get 3 awards from them in July !
We bloggers know the passion that drives us, and the hard work and long hours we put into our blogs. So it is very rewarding to me when Indfused is recognized by them.
I am sorry that I have taken so long to acknowledge the awards but am sincere when I say ‘”Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Award # 1 Encouraging Thunder Award
A huge thanks to Anjali at Its all about food for nominating me for this award. Anjali is a sweetheart and has fabulous recipes on her site. So do check out her blog!
Rules for accepting the award-
- 1. Post it on your blog.
- 2. Grant the award to other bloggers.
- 3. do not abuse the logo or claim it to be your own handiwork
- 4. Enjoy the award, thank the person who nominated you and state your purpose in blogging.
My purpose in blogging– is to share whatever knowledge I have about Indian and Fusion cooking. I streamline the recipes to make them easier and healthier without sacrificing the taste.
Sonal at simplyvegetarian777
Shailja at sweet and savory by Shailja
Prachi at Divine spice box
Do check out their amazing blogs. I also admire their work on Diabetes Friendly Thursdays.
Award #2- The Premio Dardos Award
Premio Dardos means “Prize Darts” in Spanish. The Award recognizes those who transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values through writing.
Thanks to Stephy at Stephysweetbakes for thinking that my writing qualifies for this award! Stephy’s introduction is in the name of her blog- she is really a sweet person who is an amazing baker. You have to check out her blog and challenge yourself not to drool:)
The rules are-
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
My nominees are-
Award #3- The Dragon’s Loyalty Award
Once again, I am humbled when my friend Ana of Aromas and flavors has nominated me for this award. Ana is a wonderful, talented and loyal friend, whose blog you have to visit to believe the array of amazing recipes and posts!
The rules for accepting this award are-
- Display the Award on your site
- Announce it with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving Bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them to the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
My list of bloggers is-
- Linda at La Petite Paniere
- Suzzane at A pug in the kitchen
- Angie at The Novice gardener
- Nandini at Goan Imports
- Loretta at Safari of the Mind
- Judy at Cooking with Aunt Juju
- Chitra at Chitra’s healthy kitchen
- Whitney at Whitbit’s Indian kitchen
- Serena at Serena Glow
- Dr. Sana Keller at Health Unlimited
- Swapna at Swapna’s kitchen
- Millford Street
- Naina at Spice in the city
- Aruna at Aharaam
- Images by Dashfield