Hope you can join us for next interactive, hands on, fun and educational cooking class ! See all the details below.
Come Enjoy the Art of Indian Vegetarian Cooking!
Saturday, April 30th 2022 (In person)
Saturday, May 7th (Online)
2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Join me in this small group class to create an elegant, vegetarian, gluten free, Indian dinner. Get a glimpse into the Indian culture in this informative, interactive and fun class! Learn to cook like an expert with our step by step method. Whether you are a novice or looking to build up your repertoire, you will learn to create mouthwatering flavors with judicious use of spices and sauces, that make Indian vegetarian food exciting!
We will make-
- Pakora appetizers- Crispy, fried onion and spinach fritters. Bet you can’t have just one!
- Aaloo Gobi- delightfully spiced potatoes and cauliflower, finished with a touch of cashew cream.
- Chana Pullav- Unique and delicious Basmati rice pullav with chick peas.
- Shahi Firni – a delectable creamy dessert
This class will cover-
- Sourcing the right ingredients, prepping and step by step cooking using my streamlined recipes.
- Making cashew cream
- My ‘make ahead’ time saving tips for creating the curry base, the Basmati rice for the Chana Pullav and the Firni base.
- My curated recipes and techniques that maximize the gastronomical pleasures of these dishes.
- Recommendations for store bought food accompaniments to put together this elegant dinner.
In-person class in Lexington, MA- Saturday April 30, 2022. We will share the meal at the end of class! Class fee $100/ person (includes materials fee). Class size limited to 8. Register@ https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-art-of-indian-vegetarian-dinner-tickets-314853885447
Covid-19 Safety Info: Sandhya is fully vaccinated and ask that all the students attending are vaccinated as well. Masks are not required but you are welcome to wear one if you prefer to do so.
Online Class- Saturday May 7, 2 to 5 p.m. Class fee $80.00 Register@ https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-art-of-indian-vegetarian-dinner-tickets-314874507127
Venmo option available @Sandhya-Nadkarni-1
Email me for more information @firstname.lastname@example.org
See you there!
Looks like a royal feast! 👀🍃😋
What a lovely looking collection of tasty delights!
Firni looks tempting