Spend a fun and interactive Sunday afternoon learning to create a special meal for your mom or a special person in your life. It makes a great gift for Mother’s Day! Class includes 2.5 hours of instruction and 30 minutes for tasting, questions, discussions etc..
Whether you want to treat her to the best meal made by you, cook the meal together even when mom is many miles away, or you want to create this meal with your children, this class is for you! With step-by-step guidance from shopping for ingredients to prep and cooking, you will feel like a pro presenting your creation!
Together, we will make-
- Mango Lassi – Delectable, authentic tasting, Mango smoothie
- Onion and Spinach Pakora– Popular fritters served with sweet tamarind chutney.
- Chicken Tikka Masala– One of the most loved chicken dishes, home-style. (Vegetarian version made with jackfruit)
- Basmati Jeera Rice -Flavorful rice that complements the Chicken Tikka masala perfectly.
And we will enjoy the meal with store bought Naan bread.
Shopping list goes out to registrants on April 30th.
Details and registration @- https://www.eventbrite.com/e/indian-cooking-class-for-mothers-day-tickets-622985525477
|Indian Cooking Class for Mother’s Day! Online class with step by step instructions to make a delicious meal for mom or give as a gift! Special rate- $90/person or 2 for $160!www.eventbrite.com|
Cooking class gift certificates are also available. We offer both online and in-person classes. Group classes (minimum 4, maximum 8) and private classes with your choice of menu are also available. E-mail me at email@example.com for convenient dates and other details.
Hope to see you soon!
Our recent classes-
- Sunday, March 5th, 5 to 6:30 p.m. Pakora and Mango Lassi Party- Join us for this fundraiser event and help Cambridge Camping Organization support the children. Check out the details and register at https://www.cambridgecamping.org/pakora
- Saturday March 18th 3 to 6 p.m. A Taste of India at Arlington Community Ed.https://arlington.ce.eleyo.com/course/3416/winter-2023%E2%80%941/a-taste-of-india
- Tuesday, March 28th 6 p.m Vegetarian Indian Cooking with Ayurvedic Insights at the Locke Wright Farm in Winchester.
- Saturday April 15th, 3 to 6 p.m– INDFUSED’s Spring Cook Along! Vegetarian, vegan and wholesome spring menu with Cabbage and Spring Onion Cheela (Savory, gluten free, pancake-like breads) with a freshly made vibrant Green Chutney and Tomato Rice with Cashewnuts. E-mail me to reserve a spot. I would love to have you join us!
We do offer in person classes including birthday and anniversary cooking parties, team building and family bonding cooking events. You can choose a menu of your liking. Some of the sample menus are @https://indfused.com/cooking-classes-2/
INDFUSED’s other classes
Cooking class- Indian food fit for Royalty!
Murg Badami is Chicken/ground chicken with a thick rich gravy made with almonds and an amalgamation of aromatics.
Fresh Parathas– layered flatbreads that taste amazing right off the griddle! Bet you cannot stop at one! We will discuss variations of parathas.
Gajar ka Halwa– A luscious carrot dessert, made iconic by Bollywood films!
Book your spot and join us!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Indfused Cooking Classes
Namaste and welcome! We now offer both in person and online cooking classes!
Choose from a huge repertoire of tried and tested, easy-to-follow recipes that are sure to be a hit with you and your friends and families! All ages and all levels of expertise welcome! Small group size classes or private classes available.
Classes include an introduction to Indian spices, shopping tips, recommendations, make ahead tips and tips on cooking healthy and nutritious Indian and fusion meals. Recipes range from simple and semi-homemade to “made from scratch,” and advanced level. So whether you are new at cooking or a pro at it, you will learn something new!
INDFUSED spice kits are also available for your convenience.
Sample classes include–
- Home-style Indian Cooking with Ayurvedic Insights-Yoga and Ayurveda are sister sciences that go hand-in-hand for healthy living. Join me for this two-hour introduction to Ayurvedic cooking, where we’ll dive into the core principles of utilizing spices and ingredients for their health benefits and cook a nutritious, healthy, satvic meal together.
- Everyday Indian Vegetarian Cooking-This class is suited for the vegan lifestyle. It begins with an introduction to the spices used in everyday Indian home cooking and the art of tempering the spices for their health benefits.
- Scrumptious Indian Curry Bowls-Easy Weeknight meals! This interactive, informative class will unravel the secrets to Indian cooking and simplify the process.The class also includes tips on healthy and nutritious Indian cooking, gluten free options, make ahead tips and on how to make these recipes for a dinner party.
- Dosa Party- A fun class to enjoy with your friends learning to make the crispy, gluten free dosa crepes with the traditional potato stuffing and accompaniment of sambar and chutney.
- Fish and Shrimp recipes- Heirloom recipes for Malvani fish curries, shrimp pullav, shrimp biryani and many more.
- Paratha Party- Choose from a variety of Indian flatbreads, stuffed with savory stuffing and enjoy them with raitas.
- Instant Pot Cooking- Learn the convenience of using the IP for delicious soups, dals, rice, pullav, quinoa biryani, vegetables, beans, chicken and meat dishes, pastas and desserts.
- Easy Air Fryer recipes
$80/person for an online class, 2.5 hours instruction time + 30 minutes for Q& A and tasting 🙂
$100/ person for in person 2.5 hour instruction time + 30 minutes for Q& A and eating together!
Custom and private classes are available. Email or call for more info.
Please contact us at email@example.com for additional information and Venmo handle.
To book a class-
Contact me @firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Reviews for Indfused Cooking Classes-
Thank you for another nice cooking class on Saturday. I enjoyed the class on a number of different levels – I continue to love to prepare the dishes in my kitchen, where I get to practice everything I need to know (including sourcing, preparing and cooking the ingredients). The Goan Fish Curry was especially fun for me, since in the past, I have shied away from cooking fish, simply due to lack of experience and confidence. The recipe you chose for Saturday’s class was straightforward, and easily replicable. And most importantly, it was delicious! -~ KF
Last Saturday I had the pleasure of taking part in a Zoom online cooking class taught by my blogger friend, Sandhya. It was most informative and great fun cooking along with her. We made a burrito bowl with a scrumptious vegetarian filling. The best part? You get to eat the bowl well done Sandhya! ~ LM