Join me in the Indfused kitchen in Lexington, MA, for 2 to 3 hour cooking classes or cooking parties that are informative and fun! Choose from a huge repertoire of tried and tested, easy-to-follow recipes that are sure to be a hit with you and your friends! All ages and all levels of expertise welcome! Small group size classes or private classes available.
Classes include an introduction to Indian spices, shopping tips, recommendations, make ahead tips and tips on cooking healthy and nutritious Indian meals. Recipes range from simple and semi-homemade to “made from scratch,” so, whether you are a college student, or new at cooking with Indian spices, or a pro at it, you will learn something new. Hands on participation is encouraged but not required.
We will enjoy the meal together after the class !
Sample classes include-
- Home-style Indian Cooking with Ayurvedic Insights-Yoga and Ayurveda are sister sciences that go hand-in-hand for healthy living. Join me for this two-hour introduction to Ayurvedic cooking, where we’ll dive into the core principles of utilizing spices and ingredients for their health benefits and cook a nutritious, healthy, satvic meal together.
- Scrumptious Indian Curry Bowls-Easy Weeknight meals! This 2- hour interactive, informative class will unravel the secrets to Indian cooking and simplify the process.The class also includes tips on healthy and nutritious Indian cooking, gluten free options, make ahead tips and on how to make these recipes for a dinner party. (coming up Saturday September 21st. see below)
- Dosa Party- A fun class to enjoy with your friends learning to make the crispy, gluten free dosa crepes with the traditional potato stuffing and accompaniment of sambar and chutney.
- Fish and Shrimp recipes- Heirloom recipes for Malvani fish curries and shrimp pullav.
- Paratha Party- Choose from a variety of Indian stuffed flatbreads and enjoy them with raitas.
- Instant Pot Cooking- Choose from a variety of soups, dals, rice, pullav, quinoa biryani, vegetables, beans and desserts.
- Easy Air Fryer recipes-from appetizers to desserts!
To book a class-
Contact me @firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up at the form below.
Classes coming up…..
An Indian Cooking Class
Taught by Sandhya Rege Nadkarni, author of indfused.com
Saturday, September 21st,
11:30 to 1:30 p.m.
Do you love Indian food? Come learn to make it easily at home!
This 2- hour interactive, informative class will unravel the secrets to Indian cooking and simplify the process.
The class also includes tips on healthy and nutritious Indian cooking, make ahead tips and on how to make these recipes for a dinner party.
Learn to make two easy curry bowl meals-
- Murg Tikka Saagwala- Marinated and sautéed chicken pieces in delicious spinach curry.
- Punjabi Chole Masala- Chickpeas cooked in a tangy, delectable sauce.
Both are served over fragrant Basmati rice with papadaum and kachumber salad.
Also learn to make the ever-popular Mangoi Lassi!
Together we will make-
- Murg Tikka Saagwala
- Punjabi Chole Masala
- Basmati rice
- Kachumber salad
- Mango lassi
Please contact me for any further information at email@example.com