New classes coming up-
Sign up here- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12FwOXhDxHek0hz4mtI4UhYqvK4u0jqyLMSfFxEJXW8I/edit
Everyday Indian Vegetarian Cooking
Saturday, March 21, 2020
2 to 4 p.m.
This spring class is suited for the vegan lifestyle. It begins with an introduction to the spices used in everyday Indian home cooking and the art of tempering the spices for their health benefits.
The prep and cooking flow of this meal truly resembles how an everyday Indian dinner is cooked at home. We will cook dal and Basmati rice in the Instant pot and make 2 subjis. Also, in this hands-on class, enjoy making roti, the whole wheat Indian bread.
Even if you are a novice to Indian cooking, you will leave with the confidence of recreating this entire menu in your own kitchen! Here is the menu-
- Baby potato subji- curry spiced baby potatoes
- Cauliflower and green peas subji- Indian style vegetables
- Basmati rice
- Tadka dal
- Fulke roti
Join us for a relaxed and informative class that ends with all of us eating the food together!
Only 1 spot now available on a first come first serve basis. E-mail me for more info.
Here are photos of some of our recent classes-
Join me in the Indfused kitchen in Lexington, MA, for 2 to 3 hour cooking classes or cooking parties that are informative and fun! Choose from a huge repertoire of tried and tested, easy-to-follow recipes that are sure to be a hit with you and your friends! All ages and all levels of expertise welcome! Small group size classes or private classes available.
Classes include an introduction to Indian spices, shopping tips, recommendations, make ahead tips and tips on cooking healthy and nutritious Indian meals. Recipes range from simple and semi-homemade to “made from scratch,” so, whether you are a college student, or new at cooking with Indian spices, or a pro at it, you will learn something new. Hands on participation is encouraged but not required.
We will enjoy the meal together after the class !
Sample classes include-
- Home-style Indian Cooking with Ayurvedic Insights-Yoga and Ayurveda are sister sciences that go hand-in-hand for healthy living. Join me for this two-hour introduction to Ayurvedic cooking, where we’ll dive into the core principles of utilizing spices and ingredients for their health benefits and cook a nutritious, healthy, satvic meal together.
- Scrumptious Indian Curry Bowls-Easy Weeknight meals! This 2- hour interactive, informative class will unravel the secrets to Indian cooking and simplify the process.The class also includes tips on healthy and nutritious Indian cooking, gluten free options, make ahead tips and on how to make these recipes for a dinner party. (coming up Saturday September 21st. see below)
- Dosa Party- A fun class to enjoy with your friends learning to make the crispy, gluten free dosa crepes with the traditional potato stuffing and accompaniment of sambar and chutney.
- Fish and Shrimp recipes- Heirloom recipes for Malvani fish curries and shrimp pullav.
- Paratha Party- Choose from a variety of Indian stuffed flatbreads and enjoy them with raitas.
- Instant Pot Cooking- Choose from a variety of soups, dals, rice, pullav, quinoa biryani, vegetables, beans and desserts.
- Easy Air Fryer recipes-from appetizers to desserts!
To book a class-
Contact me @email@example.com or sign up at the form below.
Classes coming up…..
Popular Indian Snacks
Sign up for a class on Friday, February 7, 2020 @ 11 a.m. or Saturday February 8 @ 2 p.m. In Lexington, MA.
Class size limited to 8.
Want to add a bit of spice to your life this Valentine’s Day? Come as a couple or with friends to enjoy this class and leave with the confidence that you can easily recreate this menu in your own kitchen.
Using homemade and easy semi homemade recipes, we will make authentic tasting, popular Indian snacks.
This menu makes a scrumptious and unique meal –
- Samosas- Easy recipe for the most popular Indian snack, stuffed with curried potatoes and peas
- Onion pakoras- delicious onion and chickpea flour fritters – bet you can’t eat just one!
- Seviya upama- savory Indian style noodles
- Paatra/ Aluwadi- learn how to turn these vegetarian protein rich rolls into crowd pleasers
- Mango kulfi ice cream- Nectarous, creamy ice cream dessert, that needs no churning!
Come join us for a relaxed, informative and fun class that ends with us all eating the delicious
food together. Whether you are a novice to Indian cooking or a whiz, you will enjoy this demo and hands on cooking class. This class also is the perfect gift for your favorite foodie!
Class fee (including materials fee) $80.
To register/reach me –
Scrumptious Indian Curry Bowls
An Indian Cooking Class
Taught by Sandhya Rege Nadkarni, author of indfused.com
Saturday, September 21st,
11:30 to 1:30 p.m.
Do you love Indian food? Come learn to make it easily at home!
This 2- hour interactive, informative class will unravel the secrets to Indian cooking and simplify the process.
The class also includes tips on healthy and nutritious Indian cooking, make ahead tips and on how to make these recipes for a dinner party.
Learn to make two easy curry bowl meals-
- Murg Tikka Saagwala- Marinated and sautéed chicken pieces in delicious spinach curry.
- Punjabi Chole Masala- Chickpeas cooked in a tangy, delectable sauce.
Both are served over fragrant Basmati rice with papadaum and kachumber salad.
Also learn to make the ever-popular Mangoi Lassi!
Together we will make-
- Murg Tikka Saagwala
- Punjabi Chole Masala
- Basmati rice
- Kachumber salad
- Mango lassi
Please contact me for any further information at firstname.lastname@example.org