Bite-sized Potli Samosas- Baked!

Quick and easy appetizer samosas for the holiday parties!

Indian and Indian Fusion Cooking in America

The cute bite size appetizer samosas will charm your guests and this quick and easy recipe will win you over…….find out what the shortcut is!

#Baked #bite- size #Indian #appetizers #samosas made with #Nasoya #wonton #wrappers Bite-sized Potli Samosas- Baked!

The word potli alludes to a bag or purse. It is said that there are references to a potli being used in Indian history, since Vedic times! They were used to carry gold coins, medicines, herbs and jewels. In recent years, potlis became a fashionable accessory. They are made in gorgeous silk fabrics or woven, beaded and embroidered.

#Baked #bite- size #Indian #appetizers #samosas made with #Nasoya #wonton #wrappers  indian Potli bags in fashion today

View original post 223 more words

The pretty jeweled packages may be special to go out on the town with, but your Potli Samosas are really special because they are made by YOU, Sandhya. Hugs, Robin

Thank you so much dear Robin! I am so touched !

2. So beautiful Sandhya, love that they are baked too!!

Thank you Suzanne!

We used to host a big Christmas party every year in our old home. We’d have 40 plus people, I always served heavy appetizers, I made them all myself, desserts etc. Not only do I have no patience for it anymore, but we lack the room now since we’ve downsized. These potli samosas would have done the trick. My American friends would have polished them up in no time. Those bags are gorgeous too, the silver one reminds me of one that my Mother made for me, she crocheted it, silver beads and all, and the very same shape. I’ve never used it as it is so delicate, but admire it all the time. Thanks for sharing another Sandhya special. Were you away for a bit? I hadn’t seen you around, thought you might have gone home xo

Thank you dear Loretta. Wow! Making appetizers and dessert for 40 is no joke. Hats off to you! I like these samosas as they taste awesome reheated too.My book club ladies like samosas and are happy that these are baked too 😉
      Your silver bag ,made by your mom , must be so precious! Crocheting with the thin thread takes so much patience. I love to crochet but get the chunkiest wool to finish the project fast:)

4. Wow very innovative dish, will surely try

Thank you Rahul. Let me now how you like them. The wonton wrappers make it really easy to make.

Thank you so much!

5. sue says:

Where is the recipe?

Sue, the recipe is on my blog Indfused. Here is the link-https://indfused.com/2015/10/02/bite-sized-potli-samosas-baked/