Yay!!!! More awards on my blog mantel! As always, I am humbled to get the recognition amongst all the superbly talented bloggers.
I am honored to receive the Beautiful Blogger Award from Stephy at Stephysweetbakes . Stephy herself is a beautiful person, inside and out, and has an outstanding blog. So be sure to check out her droolicious recipes!
According to the rules, I am supposed to list 7 random facts about myself- So here I go
- Sitting on a beach , watching the ocean is very calming to me
- Perhaps I need the calm because I am a very talkative person:)
- Now with whats app, I am chatting even more with my school and college friends- which means I am easily distracted
- I may not remember names of people I met at a party but I remember the food I had – no surprise there:)
- Speaking of food and distractions, I start out with an idea for a recipe in my head and by the time I get to the refrigerator, I am distracted with many more recipe ideas as I see other ingredients I have!
- I am grateful for true friends in life and am making more true friends in the blogging world.
- Gorgeous colors and beauty in nature literally take my breath away.
Here are the rules and my nominations-
Link the blogger who nominated you.
List seven random things about yourself.
Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers
Notify the people that you nominate.
I am thrilled to nominate these beautiful bloggers-
- Aena and Arvin @Scrambled Chefs
- Suzanne@ A Pug in the Kitchen
- Indu @Indu’s International Kitchen
- Fae@ Fae’s Twist and Tang
- Greg@Pleasant Peasant Cuisine
- Robin@ Witless Dating after Fifty
- Audrey@Lady Melady: My Castle, My Food
My second Award is the Blogger Recognition Award. Special thanks to Tessa at Tessa can do it. I admire her honesty, strength and her willingness to reach out and help others. Do check out her superb blog.
The rules say that I should say something about how my blog started. So here it goes- I am crazy about developing recipes.Cooking and presenting food is relaxing and fun for me. Also I try to eat healthy and with home made food , I know what I am putting in my food. My blogging initially started as my way of debunking the mystery surrounding Indian cooking and making it super easy to make.
My advice to newer bloggers? Enjoy the whole journey and have fun!
Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you. Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
List who you’ve nominated in the post. Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them.
Provide a link to the award post you created.
Here are the blogs I would like to nominate-
Aaru’s mom @https://cinnamonwoodrose.wordpress.com/
Bec at What’s Bec Cooking
Preethi@ Preethi’s cuisine
Varina@ Who’s Dining Chez Nous?
Deepti@The Soul Curry
Congratulations to all !!!!! This is my way of recognizing your amazing blog. But in case you do not accept awards, no problem!