Happy Galentine’s and Valentine’s Day everyone! What makes the day special for you?
Everyone has different ideas about what makes the day special for them. Some love the dinner out or ordering dinner in and relaxing with a movie or binging on a favorite show, while others are looking for out of the box ideas to celebrate the day!
Food is definitely a love language in our home and every special meal ends with a memorable dessert. This easy to make white chocolate bark, studded with edible rose buds and pistachios, fits the bill, don’t you think? Check out the step by step video and the recipe below!
Say It With Roses!
- 1 microwaveable container
- 1 spatula
- 1 8 inch X 6 inch piece of parchment paper
- 4 oz Baker's white chocolate
- 5 drops rose essence
- 1 drop green food coloring
- 8 edible dried rose buds
- 6 shelled pistachios, slivered
- Break the chocolate bar into pieces. In a microwave safe container, melt the chocolate pieces at 50% power for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave, add the rose essence, stir and microwave at 50% power for another minute.
- Stir well and pour on the parchment paper. Spred to about 1/4 inch thickness with the spatula.
- Decorate with the flowers, green food coloring and pistachios.
- Let the chocolate set in the refrigerator for about an hour. Cut or break into pieces and enjoy!
This post contains an affiliate link, which does not cost you anything, but helps us to offset some of our costs, to continue bringing you delicious content.All opinions however are our own.