Happy New Year everyone!
As I look forward to 2021, I am so encouraged by the interest expressed by many of you for the online cooking classes. Our January classes are full and we are ready to book classes for February.
We have had fun cooking together during Indfused’s Cook Alongs this past year. The ingredient list and prep work were sent in advance, so participants could cook along or watch and make it later.
We cooked a variety of dishes-Using the Instant Pot, we made Paav bhaji and the pasta with the skinny alfredo sauce. For the scrumptious burrito bowls, we made edible burrito bowls, without the deep frying. And the cumin scented Quinoa Khichadi was a hit as well!
This month we are making a classic Indian dinner and a Basmati Rice Bowl with a delicious, vegan Mixed Vegetable Korma.
We are ready to book classes for February! Valentine’s Day is not too far away. So if you have any recipes that you want to cook together with your significant other or with a group of friends, e-mail me anytime. I would love to hear from you.
I have a huge repertoire of tried and tested recipes that are streamlined and made easier, healthier and scrumptious! So you can choose what you want to make.
Some of the classes offered are-
- Nourishing Indian vegetarian cooking with Ayurvedic insights
- Indian Vegetarian, vegan cooking
- The art of putting together an Indian dinner- vegetarian or with Chicken
- Popular Indian Snack recipes
- Quick and easy semi- homemade Indian and fusion meals
- Rice Bowls with dals, fish curries or chicken
- Hearty soups for the winter
- Instant Pot recipes
Hope to see you soon!