This 3 ingredient, easy recipe will have your kids asking for more zucchini!
Are you a mom like me, always trying to find creative ways to sneak in veggies in the family’s diet? Funnily, my family knows it too and are always suspicious, but the taste wins them over 🙂
These Zucchini and Parmesan Masala Crisps are so scrumptious that there is no need to hide the veggies either. Kids and adults alike love these crisps and they make a fabulous party snack.
The 4 ingredient recipe is super simple. And with abundant fresh zucchini in the markets, this is the perfect time to enjoy these crisps.
Oh…. I did tell you that they are ready in minutes, right? Oh okay, okay …I know …….here is the recipe 🙂
Zucchini Parmesan Masala Crisps
- ¾ cup grated zucchini
- ¾ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon paav bhaji masala . I used Everest paav bhaji masala.
To make the Zucchini Parmesan Masala Crisps-
- Simply combine all the ingredients.
- Heat a non-stick pan on low heat.
- Sprinkle about a tablespoon of the mixture in small circles, making a few discs at a time, depending on the size of your griddle.
- Let them cook on low for about 3~4 minutes or until they are golden. Carefully flip them and let them cook and crisp on the other side for another 3~4 minutes.
- The crisps will become crispier as they cool!
- Enjoy them warm.
- Parmesan cheese is salty so I did not feel the need to add salt to the mixture.
- I grated the zucchini just as I was ready to make the crisps. If you grate it in advance and it is watery, blot the excess moisture with a paper towel so the crisps will not be soggy.
Enjoy the crisps this weekend!